AuthorTopic: Pixel artist for hire for free  (Read 3736 times)

Offline Skynd

• View Profile

Pixel artist for hire for free

on: August 27, 2016, 10:45:21 am
Hi everyone! I'm new here, and mostly new to pixel art. Down you are able to check few of my 'fist works'.
Something about me: I'm a psychologist with a strong drive into videogames, I love them, and psy gave me so much about, because actually if we can experience what we do while playing, it's because our brain allow it, no exceptions.
That's why I've studied game design and I'm now 'skilling' in pixel art.

As far you can see the animation down here aren't too smooth or defined, that's because I didn't have so much time in this last week to work on them, soon I'll upload few new better animantion.

At the moment I'm able to work on a new project for free but ofc I'm not working for everyone at anytime, I think that 'enjoying the project', is a must, so if i don't feel ok about it, or i think that it's too much over my skills I'll politely refuse it :)

By the way, after 100h of works I'm going to ask a small ammount of money (3.5$ to 5$ per hour), because that means that you feel ok about my works.
If paid I guarantee a artwork every x hours/days (based on it's nature), for a maximum of 8h per day (every h of work after the 8 will be free of charge).

September is going to be a little busy month (have move in a new home) so from the 15th to the 26th I couldn't be able to work full time.

If need I can also realise pixel art canvas, something that i'll do only on demand and paid due to the high costs of the colours used.
Those are few of my canvas

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 10:57:20 am by Skynd »

Offline Aaron13ps

• View Profile

Re: Pixel artist for hire for free

Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 04:09:32 am
I would like to offer you the opportunity to apply for our development team: https://discord.gg/0oJUqy2aF6lHm1Sv.

We are making a huge project and more developers are always welcome. We currently do not make money, but we have plans to make a profit eventually.

Contact me at the discord link above, or by my email: Aaron1997ps@gmail.com

Offline BooseStudios

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 03:20:02 pm
Hi,
I might have an opportunity for you to join my team. If you are interested, email me at josh-335@hotmail.com . We need a graphic designer who can design flat pixel images for our game. More info will be given out if you send the email.

Regards,
Josh

Offline randomuser001

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 11:30:48 am
Hey, I and my team Flatek Games Inc. are making a 2D RPG Game, so we were looking for a graphic designer[someone who could do pixel art and make sprites for our game.]This is going to be a great opportunity for you. If you are interested, contact us over here: praneet56@yahoo.in

Offline Ignopius

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: September 10, 2016, 07:38:50 pm
I'm a college student and computer science major. I've been wanting to create a Zelda/Metroid style video game for the longest time but lacked artistic capability. You would be a major asset to the project and we could revenue share any profits. I've already began writing physics scripts in GODOT (an open source game engine) and serious about making a game.

Just so you know it would not be 'my project' but 'our project'. It would be a partnership if anything else. I don't want you to think I'm your boss or anything like that. I'm still a novice developer but have made some very basic 2D games in the past. Email me if you are interested parkeringlett96@gmail.com