AuthorTopic: Pixel Artist and tileset artist for RPG Maker MV [Unpaid]  (Read 1925 times)

Offline Rossb2909

• View Profile
Hey guys so I need a pixel artist willing to make me sprites for a farm like game where the player has to rebuild a farm and their house they have to find resources to rebuild the house and even do quests to get specific ones, once the house has been rebuilt the player will be able to work on the farm where animals are real and made up. The player has to buy, trade and breed animals to get more of them however MV is limited to the amount of animals and most of them are just house hold pets as I am going to include a dog in-game I have little choice of animals to pick for the game as I want animals that are also made up I would love an artist to make these animal sprites as well. Another thing I need is a good tileset, although the MV tileset is alright I want something that's not the same. I want different tilesets for both sections, Interior and exterior. If you would like more information about the game then please inform me on my email: Rossb2909@outlook.com Thanks.
~R

Offline Rossb2909

• View Profile

Database worker RPG Maker MV [Unpaid]

Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 04:47:14 pm
I am looking for someone dedicated to work in the RPG Maker MV database for my game. I mostly require seeds, shop items, farming equipment for a person, plant items, quest items and rewards an that's it for now I believe. If anyone is interested them please reply. Thanks
~R