AuthorTopic: [Profit Share] Pixel Artist for a Party game [A Time Traveler's Birthday]  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Magik0722

• View Profile
My name is Joseph and I love me some party games. Me and my friends have played plenty of Mario party in our days but I thought I could improve the formula. The game's name is A Time Traveler's Birthday.
What A Time Traveler's Birthday is About
The game is a more strategic Mario party while still trying to give the same all out fun experience. Character's roll dice, land on spaces and play mini games after every round. Person who collects the most clock gears at the end is the winner. The game uses a "Dice Deck" that contains various dice you can buy or collect from mini games that the player's build as the game goes on. Each dice is geared towards general strategies and the overall dice deck will reflect the player's personal play style.
How far into development am I?
Pretty far. Board movement and shops are done, the dice deck system is complete, special player actions have been programmed, some mini games have been completed. All that really remains is to program various mini games and keep adding special player actions to make the game more interesting.
How you will be compensated
Once enough artwork is completed to make a presentable product, we will together create pages on kickstarter, indiegogo, etc to gather some funds for finishing touches and move onto other platforms such as steam.
Job Details
You will have a high degree of creative control, I just have some minor inputs that I would like done, such as specific character designs. This game requires animating sprites in top down oblique perspective. This mainly includes making character walk in 8 directions. You will also create various random 32x32 objects such as bombs, bullets, tanks, etc for various mini games.

Thank you for reading, I look forward to working with you.

Offline Magik0722

• View Profile
Bumping.