AuthorTopic: [RevShare] Bardic Wyrm Games - 2D Sci-Fi/Fantasy MOBA  (Read 2364 times)

Offline Olothontor

• View Profile
Hello! We are Bardic Wyrm Games, a startup that's looking to meet some new talent and help bring our work to life. The project I'm most excited for is a sci-fi/fantasy 2D MOBA with deep roots in a flavorful and interesting setting of our own creation. The focus of this project is not only to create a new game, but also to shake up some of the stale concepts present in the MOBA genre.

Our current team consists of:
  • Myself (Olothontor), primary game designer, co-writer, co-artist, and visionary director
  • RecycleBin, resident economy major and 'mathemagician,' co-designer and number cruncher
  • Meerkat, primary setting writer, CSS and site management
  • DigiBot, C#/Unity developer
  • Brett, resident art consultant, w/small shifting team of freelance artists

We're finishing up the design document and getting things ready to start rolling for testing, which is why we need you! We're starting from the ground up--we'll need environments, characters, UI, the whole works. We will understand if you have other life obligations; most of our team members have full time jobs in addition to their work here.

If you're interested, feel free to add me on Skype (Olothontor, please mention you're responding to this thread or I'm not likely to accept your request), PM me here on the forums, or email me at olothontor@gmail.com

Have a wonderful day, and I hope to hear from you!
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa

Offline Olothontor

• View Profile

Re: [RevShare] Bardic Wyrm Games - 2D Sci-Fi/Fantasy MOBA

Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 05:23:45 pm
We are still seeking interested individuals for this project. Feel free to shoot me a message, even if you're just curious!
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa