AuthorTopic: Asantia [Pixel Artists!]  (Read 6962 times)

Offline Shavv

• theShavv
    • sean_1996_
    • View Profile

Asantia [Pixel Artists!]

on: July 31, 2016, 12:26:53 am
Hi, my name is Shavv or also known as
Im the leader of SaboTage. We are a small team of individuals that are working hard everyday on a project named Asantia. We are heavily searching for some Pixel artist who dont mind an easy drawing style and we are very flexible with you're creations. We are all hobbyist but take things very seriously. Let me first tell you what Asantia is about.

What is Asantia?

Asantia will be a Multiplayer RPG were you can explore the vast lore and world with friends. Action based combat with dodging and evading. Deep random generated dungeons and hard bosses to challenge. Fully customizable land for your Guild with Castle and City. Random NPC based shops and food supplies. Resource gathering to upgrade a variety of defenses, troops & land.

What will be so special about Asantia?

We are really focusing with on the Lore, Combat and Faction / Guild based wars. Also we'll provide Arena's were you can test your skill and builds. Now here comes the fun part...

Asantia will provide players with the option to make there own skills. Based on each Lynx you gather you are able to craft different skills. These will be sorted in categories:

• Body
  • Mind
  • Artificial

Body stands for the movement and casting of the spell. Most likely this would be the Animation of the skill. Mind stands for the spell itself. Artificial provides extra effects. You can combine certain Lynxes with each other to get your own skills and make different builds. We also have elements that you can link to your skill to have special effects, outcomes and appearance.

• Fire
  • Wind
  • Electro
  • Water
  • Earth
  • Life
  • Death

We have elemental combo's for a wide arrange of combinations up to 35 different elements. Each element is able to merge with another, even if you merge the same one and will also effect your spells. Even with those combinations elemental natures also have weaknesses against other combo verities.

What will you get with each combination?
That is for you in-game to discover. Just like all of the features Asantia will provide. We dont want to give out all the information yet and have you a peeked you're interest.

Okay, ideas are great, but how far are you actually?
We are almost done with the whole engine. We are re-arranging the whole Multiplayer engine we are using to make it even better later on. Only thing that needs to happen after that is level building and storytelling. Concepts are all done. Storyline is almost complete but we have a vast story already in store ready to set on fire. We are looking for Temporary but definitely Staying Artists who would like to join the crew of SaboTage.

Job details
We are searching for some hobbyist pixel artists, who don't mind asking questions and add there thoughts to the project itself.

The game itself will be Free-to-play with Membership options. Early-access will have payed entry. These Profits will we divide on how much work there is done by the member and will in most cases be evenly divided (doesn't include temporary help from others who are outside of the team).

Team:
SaboTage enlists of  four people currently. With now and then people to help temporarily, mostly of them spriters.

Thanks everyone for reading,

Shavv
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 01:51:36 pm by Shavv »

Offline Shavv

• theShavv
    • sean_1996_
    • View Profile

Re: Asantia [Pixel Artists!]

Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 11:26:05 am
-Added job details.  :hehe:

Offline ImaginaryMan

• ImaginaryMon
    • https://www.deviantart.com/imaginarymon
    • View Profile
    • My Store

Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 01:45:51 am
Hey there! I would love to help out your project. It looks like a very fun and cool idea. Here is the link to my portfolio so far: https://www.behance.net/ImaginaryMan Message me if you're interested. :)

EDIT: Incase you wanted more examples of what I could do, I just updated my portfolio with some inventory slot items in the style of your game.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 03:25:52 am by ImaginaryMan »
My Work: https://www.instagram.com/davishillll/

My Discord: ImaginaryMan#5148

Offline Shavv

• theShavv
    • sean_1996_
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 10:44:44 am
- Still looking for more pixel artists  ::)

Offline Logodum

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 08:41:21 pm
- Still looking for more pixel artists  ::)

Maybe i can help somehow. Here is my portfolio :) http://pixelation.org/index.php?topic=20603.0

Offline thewizard

• Programmer, Pixel Artist, Animator and more
    • View Profile

Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 08:44:56 pm

Offline Shavv

• theShavv
    • sean_1996_
    • View Profile

Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 10:54:53 am
- Still looking for 1 more pixel artist  ::)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 07:28:12 pm by Shavv »

Offline Shavv

• theShavv
    • sean_1996_
    • View Profile

Reply #7 on: August 04, 2016, 02:34:02 pm
- Still looking for pixel artists for Asantia  ::)

Offline Shavv

• theShavv
    • sean_1996_
    • View Profile

Reply #8 on: October 17, 2016, 01:50:27 pm
After some huge updates on the project itself, on the team that is working on it and working around with multiple people, we are searching for dedicated pixel artists again.

Short term also, but definitely long term.

If you have questions feel free to PM me.

Offline Shavv

• theShavv
    • sean_1996_
    • View Profile

Reply #9 on: October 20, 2016, 12:12:33 am
bump