AuthorTopic: ~ Experienced Pixel Animator ~  (Read 23922 times)

Offline Dnilo

• Dnilox
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/43366.htm
    • View Profile
    • Gallery

~ Experienced Pixel Animator ~

on: July 23, 2016, 05:39:19 am
Hello!

I'm a professional Animator and Pixel Artist, and this is a small collection of samples from some of the games I have worked on.

A little about me:

I started working (paid work) on video game art and animation in 2009 for small java games for Nokia phones, and since 2012 as full-time game artist and animator to this day. I have played roles of Lead Artist and Art Director in long term projects, including Star Trek: Trexels II and Bitcoin Billionaire.

Traditional Animation (frame-by-frame) is my main focus. Animation that boosts a dynamic, elastic and charismatic look to characters and monsters. This is a major advantage in terms of quality vs. all other animation techniques used in recent 2D games that use 'skeleton' or 'rigged' character animation (like Spine) which just ends up looking stiff, generic and low quality.

Besides the love for drawing, I'm a gamer at heart, which I consider very important in order to create games.

You can find me on Discord: Dnilo #9890 or Twitter as Dnilox. Feel free to ask anything! Like the meaning of life, which is 42.

Note: Please don't ask for free work. If you require a test of any sort the time spent on it shall be paid.

[Click on any image to zoom in, shift+click to zoom out]

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Art is in this section was repurposed in the amazing game Cyber Shadow, developed by MekaSkull and published by Yacht Club Games.

Contact me on Discord: Dnilo #9890

pixel art pixelation pixelated video game art animator animation artist design designer director experienced professional experience creative creation background tilesets tiles retro 8bit 16bit 8 16 bit videogame
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 03:53:52 pm by Dnilo »
     Discord:Dnilo   Twitter:Dnilox

Offline moseswashington

• View Profile

Re: Animations and Portfolio Samples - Dnilo

Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 06:30:53 am
What is the best way to contact you? Email?

Cheers.

Offline Dnilo

• Dnilox
    • View Profile
    • Gallery

Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 06:35:13 am
Yes, I sent you my email on pm :)

Offline dannyb21892

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 03:43:28 pm
Hey Dnilo, I'm loving your sample work. I'm looking to hire someone to make a few small emotes for my Twitch channel. If you're interested, can I contact you via email or something? Thanks!

Offline Dnilo

• Dnilox
    • View Profile
    • Gallery

Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 07:34:37 pm
Sure, feel free to send me an email with more details :)

Offline Shane Lord

• View Profile

Reply #5 on: August 07, 2016, 11:35:59 pm
Dnilo,
Looking for an freelance animator to work on a small pixel project. Love your stuff man. I just need a bid if your open.
Thanks.

Offline varovalexi

• View Profile
    • 3D Walkthrough Animation Studio

Offline Dnilo

• Dnilox
    • View Profile
    • Gallery

Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 11:35:37 am

Offline Viloen

• Game Developer
    • View Profile

Reply #8 on: June 21, 2017, 09:09:14 pm
Hi I'm looking to hire an artist for a project, I need background tiles and animations in a SNES era, 16 bit style. It's a smaller project, but it is paid work and I know exactly what need.

please contact me at andrewstamps@gmail.com

Thank you

Andrew

Offline verticos

• View Profile

Re: Professional Animator and Pixel artist.

Reply #9 on: November 14, 2018, 02:23:06 am
I am looking for a digital artist/pixel artists to animate some of my games existing monsters and someone to also make scenery. I would need to give you a sample of our work and then youd have to tell me your pricing and time to do the work.

The game is launching on kickstarter in 3 months and I would consider this a long term job if the pricing and productivity is good.
Please send me a pm with your contact information and or discord.