AuthorTopic: [closed][paid] making "learn to type" game for my son and need artist  (Read 2357 times)

Offline oldbear

• View Profile
hello there,

i am michael and am working on an very easy "learn to type" game for my children (for now for my oldest but the other will get there soon enough. . ) , i do it in me free time and am willing to pay for your work.

I would like to have an animal representing every char in the alphabet (A-Z) , we could do it in batches (A, B, D) or work out something else. As i don't have any commercial release in mind the quality of your work will be judged by my 4 year old (- ;

if you are able to add animation to what you are creating, awesome. Any experience in creating any kind of "effects" like xp bubbles and "level up" fireworks is also appreciated.

all in all we can talk about everything, any help is appreciated and as i said i am willing to pay.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 06:16:36 pm by oldbear »

Offline oldbear

• View Profile
if you have any advice  on how to make this job offer more compelling or how to find someone who would be interested i am all yours

Offline thewizard

• Programmer, Pixel Artist, Animator and more
    • View Profile
What art style are you looking for? Can you get a picture of it/ go online and find some thing you like.

In my opinion a 4 year would like vector art more than pixel so this might not be the best place to look for a artist how ever look though the pixelation portfolios http://pixelation.org/index.php?board=8.0
You might fine a artist who is willing to work for you.

Also what engine are you making this on just out of curiosity.
One more thing add a email address for people to contact you that would help.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 08:22:03 am by thewizard »

Offline oldbear

• View Profile
@thewizard,

thx for your reply! I already found someone , but non there less i am glad for your advice.

As i have a strong web dev background i am doing it in the browser / js / canvas.