AuthorTopic: Artists needed for up-coming project. [PAID]  (Read 2149 times)

Offline Bongartist

• View Profile

Artists needed for up-coming project. [PAID]

on: July 09, 2016, 08:32:48 am
Applicants must be of a patient disposition. The storyline and scripts aren't finished yet, and I'm still making a decision on the right program and coder. I'm strictly taking names, compiling quotes and collecting samples at the moment. (3 to 6 month vague timer) The storyline is of my own creation. Details will remain top secret and on a "Need to know" basis.

Experience within the gaming industry preferred though exceptions will be made for the passionate and the wildly talented. Almost completely flexible. Meaning, hours, pay, even contract term is all negotiable. Wages could be expanded beyond hourly rate + bonus scheme.

The final product will definitely be submitted to google plus, designed for a tablet. Though we're hoping to submit a clone to the apple store and roll out onto laptop.

Sprites will hopefully be 32 by 64, 32 bit or higher and 8 directional. Tiles will ideally take this into consideration, as will props and items. See below for a rough idea of what I'm looking for.

Some things to bear in mind:

• The artist takes full responsibility for their material. Meaning if you steal someone else's work its on you. Everything should be sumbitted in a signed and varified manner.
  • We don't believe symmetry is beautiful. We believe beautiful is beautiful.
  • We're willing to be extremely generous for the right service. Pay and wages vary from artist to artist, case to case .
  • We're aiming to re-define the way people game.
  • We think you can do better than these examples, but...

Note: I don't own the rights to either of these examples. They're strictly examples of the desired result.

Please, also note: I posted here to ensure only the most passionate apply for the position. Please don't advertise the position.

Rules: Please keep personal details out of replies, I'll only ever ask for them via email to protect your identity. Keep your account details safe. Any affiliation will be attached to your account, until further details are obtained. All entries will be retained, strictly for legal reasons. No rights will be infridged. All rights will be sought before any of your work is use. Don't submit unless you're prepared for criticism. Abuse of any form will not be tolerated. Normal forum rules apply.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 02:27:41 pm by Bongartist »

Offline Bongartist

• View Profile

Re: [PAID] Artists needed for up-coming project.

Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 09:40:21 am
I'd ideally like the whole character to be 2 or 3 pixels wider and taller than the sprite above, the head to be 3 to 5 pixels larger than the sprite above, everything to be more detailed, defined and natural. I'd ideally like the finished product to have a 2 piece passive standing "breathing" animation. I personally don't like the rear view of the sprite, or the sit animation. The hands, or lack of them also bug me.

Just tips. What you post is entirely upto you. Very best of luck to everyone.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 09:42:42 am by Bongartist »