AuthorTopic: [PAID] Pixel characters for future website  (Read 3014 times)

Offline daftofyou

• View Profile

[PAID] Pixel characters for future website

on: May 31, 2016, 08:05:23 pm
I'm opening a website in the coming months called PixelMarket.net that will supply a safer environment for buying/selling virtual items and services that other sites.  Since I used to be an avid gamer and enjoy classic games, it's only natural that I want some of the graphics on the site be pixelated. 

These characters would represent different pages of the sites, so for example, a "vendor" character for the vendor list page. Though the gameplay wasn't the best, I always somewhat enjoyed the art style of the game called MapleStory. The characters/NPC's in the game have a slightly larger head in proportion to their body, and most aren't that incredibly high in terms of resolution. So if you're familiar with that style of sprites, then it's a definite plus.  Some other pages would be How To's, Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Policies, Knowledge Base, Contact, About Us, Register, Log In, etc. Basically, many common pages found on most websites.

Some-to-a little animation would be preferred, to prevent large load times for the page. Sizes would range anywhere from 150-200px wide by 200-250px tall. 

I can pay by the hour ($15/hr +)or by the image if it's easier for you.  There would be an opportunity to do more work in the future as it becomes needed/available.  Please let me know if you have any questions or if you're interested then please let me know by providing some examples of your work :)

Private messages, posts, Skype or email contact are welcomed.
Skype is lelgaming
Email is pixelmarket@airmail.cc

Offline daftofyou

• View Profile

Re: [PAID] Pixel characters for future website

Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 02:26:17 am
I have received way more interested artists than I intended! Almost two dozen, haha. If I haven't answered you yet, it's because I haven't had the chance to look them all over. So far you all look talented. I don't like ignoring people, so I'll let everyone know once I find the right person.

Thank you all again!  ;D