AuthorTopic: [REV-SHARE] Pixel, Sci-fi, Action RPG  (Read 2348 times)

Offline CreativeJon90

• View Profile

[REV-SHARE] Pixel, Sci-fi, Action RPG

on: May 08, 2016, 09:19:18 am
Hello Pixel artists,

I am looking for pixel artist and animators for a project I have been working on slowly for the past year. The reason wh i say slowly is because I have only been operating on the extra funds i have from time to time. Needless to say, Its been a very slow progression with this game.

The game is being designed as a topdown action sci fi RPG. The game is about a female protagonist who is a bounty hunter. Haunted by a horrible experience that happend to her in the past lead her to becoming a bounty hunter in the future. She uses different types of weapons, and is able to upgrade some of them, to better assist her during battle and exploring. The game will feature different planets and places to explore, and also meeting new characters along the way.

I am looking for artists who can match the style that i currently have for the characters in the game. Now this vast open world is something I would like to create. However I would like to start with something small. A demo/trailer Is something I would like to work on with the team and elaborate with the team on what experiences we could bring to make this game fun. Below I have the FB page of the current progression of the game as far as art. The game is inspired by sci fi and rpg games, dark souls and most recently HLD (Hyper Light Drifter). If you have any more questions feel free to message me via here or email at jonnjayden2009@gmail.com you an also reach me on Skype jonmedin90.

https://www.facebook.com/Bounty-Episode-One-668399949939116/?fref=ts

Offline thewizard

• Programmer, Pixel Artist, Animator and more
    • View Profile

Re: [REV-SHARE] Pixel, Sci-fi, Action RPG

Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 11:43:56 am
Just a few questions
Are you a programmer?
who has been creating those art assets on your facebook page?
will we be working with them?

Offline CreativeJon90

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 06:53:43 am
Sorry for the late reply,

Yes I am a programmer. The assets that are on the page are from people who have been on/off helping me develop this project slowly.

Offline thewizard

• Programmer, Pixel Artist, Animator and more
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 05:10:05 am
if you can post a in game screen shot this would give a picture of what you have and what you need