AuthorTopic: Pixel artist needed!  (Read 2601 times)

Offline almrthecreator

• View Profile

Pixel artist needed!

on: April 29, 2016, 08:28:49 pm
  I am almr and I have a dedicated development team working on this action, comedy, violent, fantasy, time-based RPG. Unfortunately, we don't have a title for the game yet, but we do have concept art, game mechanics, names for everything in the game, etc. As of right now, team is constructed of a programmer, content creator, artist, coder, audio designer, and then me, the creator. We all may have a lot of laughs, but we are also very hard workers. We need a pixel artist(s)/animator(s) who can do backgrounds, weapons, maps, characters, and special effects. We ask that we have 32 bit or higher. For a detailed summary of the game, demo of the concept art, or have any questions, please feel free to email me at anthonyrahn40@gmail.com
 Thank you! -almrthecreator and the dev team

Offline thewizard

• Programmer, Pixel Artist, Animator and more
    • View Profile

Re: Pixel artist needed!

Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 10:49:32 pm
Post the concept art on this site to attract more artist also what does a creator do as you say " and then me, the creator."

Offline Matwek

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 03:44:20 pm
Word of advise...
- ownership of the game
- firing team members
- denying group decisions
are not qualities I look for when joining a profit share project

Offline thewizard

• Programmer, Pixel Artist, Animator and more
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 02:42:45 am
Also what is a content creator? Are they a level designer another programmer what is his/hers job?
why are you asking for more artist?
Is the one you have already ill experienced?
Is that all you really do because it sounds like anyone can replace you?

What i am trying to get at here is you sound like a (ideas guy)and to anyone with game developing experience they know that you are using other peoples talent and hard work to make money unless you are creating some thing that is helping the game you are dead weight.

definition of the ideas guy
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ideas%20Guy