AuthorTopic: Classic and Retro Pixel Artist - Weapons, Armor, Items, and Tilesets!  (Read 4147 times)

Offline Kreator1990

• View Profile
    • Emberstorm Games
I'm available to work on big and small projects for your game!

I'm an experienced pixel artist who has been creating high quality original pixel art for a variety of video games and projects.

I can create pixel art weapons, armor, items, interfaces and tilesets. I can work with different sizes including 8x8, 16x16, 24x24, 32x32 and 48x48.

Pricing:
24x24 - $2.50.usd each.
32x32 - $5.00.usd each.
48x48 - $7.50.usd each.
My prices aren't super cheap, but they are fair and I promise original high quality art, and revisions as required. Plus I have fast turnaround times.

Fiverr:
If you want a middle-man and guaranteed resolutions to any issues, I am now on Fiverr:
https://www.fiverr.com/itzkreator

Fiverr is a popular choice for indies and small businesses to make confident purchases and know that they will be delivered correctly and on time, with the purchaser's satisfaction.

kreatoratlivedotcomdotau

Examples:

Offline Sakurahan

• sakurahan
    • View Profile
Dear: Kreator1990

My name is Sakurahan, I am messaging you to ask a few questions in regards to tileseting. I am interested in learning how to create pixel art and tilesets for my games. While I was looking up how, I found your portfolio. Do you have any links or resources on learning how to create Tilesets? How did you learn how to create pixel art? Do you have any templates or resources I may use to learn?

I know this is not the replay you where looking for but I would love to learn more about pixel art and how to create it.

Thank You in advanced

Sincerely: Sakurahan

Sakurahan

Offline Kreator1990

• View Profile
    • Emberstorm Games
Do you have any links or resources on learning how to create Tilesets? How did you learn how to create pixel art? Do you have any templates or resources I may use to learn?

Sorry for the long reply, I thought I subscribed to the topic for email notifications!

To be honest, I've learnt little from tutorials, although I do know there are some great tutorials out there. I've learnt so much from just looking at pixel art. If you see a great piece of pixel art, you might think "Wow, the color choice is amazing", or "How did he make it look like a specific texture", or "The lighting brings it to life". Copy it into Paint, zoom in, and observe.

Here is a great pixel art tutorial, I only found it recently, and I remember looking through noticing things I had learnt, but only had just learnt the correct name for it!  :P

http://pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11299

As for resources and templates, sadly everything I've made had a purpose so I can't share it. If I had more free time I'd probably make things as a study or for free use, but sadly that's not the case.

Hope I helped a little bit.

EDIT: Here is a little nifty online tool for creating color ramps!

http://www.pixelfor.me/crc/81390B32
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 04:12:56 pm by Kreator1990 »