AuthorTopic: [WIP] Ze Theif  (Read 3726 times)

Offline Cow

• View Profile

[WIP] Ze Theif

on: September 27, 2006, 06:55:13 pm

Based off of my character from Oblivion, but with a few armor tweaks. Picture used for reference purposes: http://tes.ag.ru/oblivion/armor/img/steel_armor.gif.
Old version: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/mccow28/thief6.png (I saved a lot so I could make a progress animation later).

Also, I should note that this probably doesn't look to good on an LCD, if it's one like mine. I'm working on this on the school computers, so they have the good ol' CRT's. If that matters too much.

Tear it apart. :y:

Offline D3luxe

• View Profile

Re: [WIP] Ze Theif

Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 07:08:54 pm
looks nice, just finish up his right arm and throw in a background if you want, good job  ;D

Offline ceddo

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 07:38:34 pm
Looks good, but the anatomy is wrong: head is way too small and upper torso way too ballooned up, and the unfinished arm's elbow is too large.. it looks swollen. I you want to make it look muscular, make it dip in at the elbow and draw a muscle just after the elbow. Make the forearm longer and thinner though. Looks good apart from than :D And maybe widen the bandana a couplo pixels? It looks as if it's as thin as paper.

Offline Cow

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 11:09:11 pm
Looking at it again, I may revert to how the head is in the older picture.

Offline Cow

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 08:32:48 pm

Looking a little better. I have yet to address the elbow/arm issue. I think he might stay barrel chested for now. Thanks for the crits.

Offline Sherman Gill

• View Profile

Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 03:24:15 am
One problem... The (our) right forearm is too small. I reccomend you change the size to be the same as the other forearm, and ease down the elbow, make it more of a curve.

I like it, though.
Oh yes naked women are beautiful
But I like shrimps more haha ;)