Work > Portfolios

Gregor_mack /// Pixel-art, Sprites and animation

(1/3) > >>

Gregormack:

My name is Steven. I'm pixel-artist - animator with more than 6 year of experience.
I'm working in Russia, so almost every commend about my work on russian. Now I'm working with foreign language clients too)
I do love my job and working with EVERY client like doing something for myself) I like gaming and understand how games work, so I can do any graphics for a game and even give instructions how to make it work with better perfomance)

---------------------- PORTFOLIO -----------------------
I've been working on:

- Intravenous - NEW

- Party Hard (location - production can be found in my portfolio);
- The Gun of Ages; (good gifs can be found in my portfolio)
- Assault on the Necrospire
- Loria: Rage of Chaos;
- Wyrmsun
- Mostly one-time jobs;

Prices:
$37 per hour.
or
$1332 per week.  $5328 per month.
6 hours per day. 6 days per week.

Due to several non paid commissions:
- I work only after prepayment;
- I'm not making free test;

Contacts:

Gmail:    sscgregor@gmail.com
Discord:   GregorMN#6734

SplendidDuck:
I've been working with Gregor for the past few months on a game art commission and I can't recommend him highly enough. He’s created a wide range of art for me (environmental, characters, visual effects etc.) which have always been delivered on time and to a very high standard. From the outset he picked up on what I wanted from the visuals and his art has captured the feel of my game perfectly. An absolute pleasure to work with.

evinclav:
I have comissioned the art for my game to gregor and i dont regret it a bit. The quality and response is great and in my case the game is looking exactly as I envisioned, the feel and ambience was perfectly captured. Best regards!

TheIvoryDisaster:
Please see my private message. Thanks.

Gregormack:
Taking new commissions!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version