AuthorTopic: [ PAID] - Need informed feedback on pixel software and art made in said software  (Read 2532 times)

Offline Chadtech

• View Profile
Hey guys,

I got kind of a weird offer.

Basically, two years ago I made some paint software that largely resembles MSPaint, but it runs inside your web browser. Its available to use at ctpaint.us, with no downloading or installing necessary. Im returning to the project with the intention of making a new business around in browser image editing and social media.

Ill pay about $45 to $90 (depending on your pixel art experience, please provide prior work), for you to draw whatever you would like in my software. Doesnt have to be complicated, but you do have to finish it. Here are three conditions:

0; You have to talk to me about software afterwards, so I can get a better idea of what you like and dislike about pixel drawing software. Not just my software but software generally. It doesnt have to be a long one, maybe 3 or 4 thorough email back and forths, or a 15 minute phone call.

1; I get to use whatever you draw. Im doing a kickstarter, so I will use your drawing to demonstrate what is possible in CtPaint. Ill of course, give you credit in what ever promotional video your image shows up in.

2; Since Ill likely throw it into a promotional video, the pixel art has to be general audience appropriate, no other content conditions however.

Whats available at ctpaint.us, I made with no intention of making it into a product, so its got some kinks and quirks. There isnt much available in terms of documentation or helper menus, so I would be happy to explain to you how its features work.

You can email me at chadtech0@gmail.com

Best,
-Chadtech

Offline thewizard

• Programmer, Pixel Artist, Animator and more
    • View Profile
Email: frozenwispstudios@gmail.com
http://pixelation.org/index.php?topic=19466.0

ill test your software for free i am alway looking for better pixel art software and am willing to talk long lengths about it