AuthorTopic: Enemies and Animations  (Read 3187 times)

Offline jahasaja

• View Profile

Enemies and Animations

on: April 04, 2016, 01:23:11 pm
This game will be similar to A Bastard's tale, which I made with the help of Wolfenoctis. http://store.steampowered.com/app/371550/

I want help with most part of the graphics of my next game.

Primary I want help with enemies and animation. The animations should be realistic and easy to read.
The artstyle should be similar to these ones made by Wolfenoctis( I own these and they should also be animated) .

-Every enemy should have 3 attack animations with around 15 frames. (the attacks would be High, middle, low)
-Every enemy should have 3 blocked animations if the attack gets blocked by the player (around 5 frames can sometimes reuse attack frames)
-walk animations with around 10 frames
-Death animation around 10 frames
-Half of the enemies should have stagger/hit animations, 3 different ones depending on hit around 10 frames each.
 -There would also be some special enemies such as magicians.

In total I would like to have 20 enemies however, I am not sure how many I can afford so I might have to do some myself.

I would also like to have parallax scrolling backgrounds in 3 layers. With 6 different environments.(low priority might have to do it myself)

If you are interested PM me with your rate and link to previous work. If we seem to be a good fit we could start out with one enemy.

If you could give a total rate for everything that would also be interesting.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 01:29:37 pm by jahasaja »