AuthorTopic: [Rev-Share] Looking for artist for open-world JRPG  (Read 1955 times)

Offline trentg

• View Profile

[Rev-Share] Looking for artist for open-world JRPG

on: April 07, 2016, 02:52:48 pm
Hello,

I'm a programmer and owner of a game-development business called Nooskewl. You may not have heard of us, but we've been releasing commercial games since 2010. I started programming much earlier than that. The main titles we've released are Monster RPG 2 (2010) and Crystal Picnic (2014).

Since finishing Crystal Picnic, I've been working on the next instalment in the Monster RPG series, Monster RPG 3. It's kind of a mix between an open world game and a JRPG that's in the early stages of development. The engine is fairly capable already, but I need help with pixel art.

We're using an NES palette (with addition of 1 dark grey colour) and low res sprites. See the link for screenshots. I need someone who can continue the work of the previous artist, making art that doesn't clash with existing art. The project is on a revenue share basis with currently 4 people. We probably don't need more than 5 if we can find someone who can handle the pixel art.

It's a big job... the person accepting the job would have to draw all the enemies, characters, tiles and miscellaneous graphics for the game. I'm hoping to find someone who would stick it out until the game is finished.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Check the links for my previous work and what's done on the current project. Thanks.