AuthorTopic: Welcome!!!  (Read 67978 times)

Offline Gil

• Too square to be hip
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/475.htm
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

Re: Welcome!!!

Reply #30 on: July 22, 2005, 03:14:55 am
I r Gil!

So, yeah, welcome back people. Time for us to go all out again?

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #31 on: July 22, 2005, 08:31:27 pm
Posting to say I'm around.

Offline miascugh

• Schnitzelfiend
    • View Profile

Reply #32 on: July 22, 2005, 10:35:00 pm
yes, what he said
:)

Offline Rydin

• ...zzzt...
    • @thickDumps
    • View Profile
    • thickDumps

Reply #33 on: July 23, 2005, 06:09:01 am
I am not going to comment on Pixelation's current situation, because I am entirely unsure of what its situation exactly is yet. (although it's proving my theory even more [whenever I take a break from pixelation, it goes down.] maybe I should just stay forever, that way it will be infinitely stable). But the first thing I noticed about this temp forum is that everybody is a 'Newbie" and I love it. Even Pep Pig. It makes perfect sense, being an art forum and all, and expands on the idea on how one will never be perfect at art and will only get better with time. I think it is awesome and if the permanent (heh, yeah right, permanent)boards are ever complete and up and running, it should have this same feature. That's all. I wish for pixelation to be up now!
Man cannot remake himself without suffering for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

Offline ptepid

• Token Lurker
    • View Profile
    • ptepid's repository

Reply #34 on: July 23, 2005, 06:34:45 am
What Helm said. ;)

Offline DarkSword

• Shablov is coming.
    • View Profile

Reply #35 on: July 23, 2005, 08:44:47 pm
Rydin. I think you lost me while you were talking about the noobie thing. I'm probably just not on the ball today.

I have to agree, though, that the new "permanent" Pixelation probably won't be permanent. I think Pixelation should sell tee shirts or something, though. God knows you would be able to sell them. You could use the money to persue legal discourse when the next s00pCan comes along.
There cannot be unanimity without dissent.

- Georgia K. Hortanane

Offline summerschool

• ;;;;)
    • View Profile
    • CLUBDEAD

Reply #36 on: July 23, 2005, 10:00:55 pm
Heyyy glad to see a forum up again ! This is Kitty  , but i've been Foogirl and Imwithzombie before.
Also glad to know things are "on the move"
Recently (as in the past year I suppose) I really dropped out of pixeling , but i've got started on some new pixels and other projects sooooo watch this space
?
WWW.IMWITHZOMBIE.COM

Offline Rawsushi

• View Profile
    • Terrormisu - The Art of B Rosaschi

Reply #37 on: July 23, 2005, 11:26:52 pm
How did I just now find out about this? Oof. Well, either way, it's nice to see some familiar faces.

Offline Peppermint Pig

• View Profile

Reply #38 on: July 24, 2005, 01:29:06 am
I have to agree, though, that the new "permanent" Pixelation probably won't be permanent. I think Pixelation should sell tee shirts or something, though. God knows you would be able to sell them.

Won't be permanent?!

You could use the money to persue legal discourse when the next s00pCan comes along.

I'd hate to waste money to take a kid like this to court. However we could still put pressure on him, as long as it takes as little time out of my day as possible. :P

As for shirts, I'd really like to do that. We've discussed the possibility, and ways to fund it, and we settled on advertising as a solution. I'm absolutely against placing advertisements inside Pixelation itself, but there are some high traffic areas where the advertisements may work as a type of 'fair use' element, but those would go on the... erm.. services that I've yet to reveal, so I'll cover this later! :P The priority is the forum and blog at the moment.

Offline AdamTierney

• View Profile
    • Adam's Page

Reply #39 on: July 24, 2005, 08:07:57 am
Hey all. Nice avatar, Steve.

- Adam