AuthorTopic: [PAID] Pixel artist wanted for April Fools joke, of course must work immediately  (Read 2535 times)

Offline Mantis

• View Profile
Hi there! I run a community and as an April Fools' joke, I'd love to produce some fake SNES video game screenshots of a particular '90s anime series. The idea is to say that I was shown a prototype of a never-before-seen SNES game. (I've talked to some staff of the anime series so it's not completely unreasonable.) I could create a mock-up cartridge myself, but I don't have the pixel expertise for the game screenshots myself. If you're able to work immediately and produce something within this day and the next, shoot me an e-mail (below). I have experience hiring a pixel artist who produced the logo and more for my software company: www.bluemantisgames.com

This work will be pure improvisation so I can't say how long the job will take. If you use instant messaging (e.g. Skype) I'm sure we could come up with something quick before April. If you have a high enough reputation I'll pay you in full in advance. Send your rates to: shaunATbluemantisgames.com

Thanks!

Offline Mantis

• View Profile
This position has been filled. Thanks for your interest.  ;D