AuthorTopic: Píxel Artist Needed!  (Read 2399 times)

Offline PixieLab

• View Profile

Píxel Artist Needed!

on: March 14, 2016, 10:40:07 pm
Hello!!

My name is Rafa, I'm from Spain.
I am an ActionScript\PHP/CSS/MYSQL/HTML programmer. I'm looking for someone who want to work with me.

The project is called Kireland Crush. It's a 2D game RPG. Visually is like a Pokemon game, but the game is based on another story, another things you can/have to do, it's a multiplayer game for Android.

Don't search it, it's on beta stages on Google Play Store.

I'll tell all the details with the really intereses people because it's a great idea, a big game and I don't want to show anything to anyone is not interested.

I can't pay to the artist, this is not my job ( Yet) , it's a project I 'm doing in my spare time, but if I find someone to put the same desire as me, it can become a paid job.

I know I'm asking a lot, but I can program anything and this game is a great project. I just need someone to give her image and colors to the project. Interested contact me via mail: pixielabstudios@gmail.con

Thanks and sorry for my english!!

Offline thewizard

• Programmer, Pixel Artist, Animator and more
    • View Profile

Re: Píxel Artist Needed!

Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 10:54:08 pm
This is a unpaid job so if you could move it to the unpaid work forum that would be great
http://pixelation.org/index.php?board=14.0

Offline kilenc

• just a kid trying to do him
    • http://pixeljoint.com/pixels/profile.asp
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 06:14:47 am
hola Rafa, antes de que piense en trabajar consigo, me gustaría saber aspectos específicos de su juego. espero que usted me pueda decir unos (por ejemplo, ¿cuál estilo busca usted? ¿es de etapa medieval, moderna, etc? ¿qué voy a hacer?). ¡gracias! :)

in english if you wanna keep it english (i thought it would just be easier to speak in spanish): hey Rafa, before i consider working with you, i would like to know specific aspects of your game. i hope you can tell me some (for example, which style are you looking for? is set in a medieval, modern, etc. period? what will i do?). thanks!

Offline PixieLab

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 08:50:06 am
The work is still available! If anyone is interested and want more information, please PM me or reply to the message!