AuthorTopic: Need some pixel/animator Artist for mobile game  (Read 3809 times)

Offline DarkCrow

• View Profile

Need some pixel/animator Artist for mobile game

on: February 04, 2016, 10:21:17 pm
Hey guys my name is joseph and im developing a game for android(schools project), I'm looking for someone to help me with the main character(s).
It was supposed that I would do all the art but i have a lot of work and i need to keep walking in the development.

the main character is a bear... yes a bear :D (in the plot you rescue more bears with diferents skills so maybe i need more than one bear but for now i only need one)

the size of the sprites must be 32x32. in different animations: Idle,run,roll,jump,fall,wall-slide, climbing-ladder, melee attack and range attack (bow, gun, etc you can suggest the weapon)

i know that there are many animations and i don't have much idea how it costs this, is my first time paying for this kind of job, so please if you are interested , please tell me how much do you charge for the job and how much do you charge for one sprite (this to see an example of the character)

For Reference:
I love nitrome style, and i love their character design of roller polar.
Example:

Payment will be via paypal
PD:sorry about my english isnt my natural language.

Offline Jinchur

• View Profile

Re: Need some pixel/animator Artist for mobile game

Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 04:40:33 am
Hello!

I may be of assistance. I am a game artist that has 2.5 years of experience in the field and have worked on two games set for release on steam.

Here is my portfolio: http://wayofthepixel.net/index.php?topic=18473.0

It includes footage of Havens Demise! I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Leon

Contact me at: leongabrielavendao@gmail com

Offline PixelPigeon

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 10:57:28 am
Hello,
  I study the restrictions of many game systems and utilize them in my art to give an authentic retro appearance.  My last client requested a background in the Famicon Nes system.  This specific project required only 24 colors on screen out of a 54 color palette along with sprite size limitations and looping textures.  I will be extremely fair with pay but would like to have a little time to talk to you about specifics and brainstorming before I produce the art.

I also have a bachelors degree in Media Arts and Animation so you can expect your pixel art to have fluid motion to it.  Please email me at Franktylerjr@gmail.com so we can talk about the specifics.  Also I freelance full time so we will be able to communicate at all times.  I will send you samples of my work if you would like to see some of my work.

Thank you for your time,
Frank Tyler

Offline PixelPigeon

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 04:45:12 am

Here is an example of my animation I did last...knight.    :D

Offline Jinchur

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 01:07:55 pm
Hello there,

I am an 2D/ pixel animator and artist with over 2 and a half years of experience in the game dev industry with two games set for release on steam. For the animations stated and the style required, I can charge $100, but the price is negotiable.

Here is my portfolio: http://wayofthepixel.net/index.php?topic=18473.0

Contact me over at: leongabrielavendao@gmail.com

Offline TheBlackSmith

• View Profile

Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 06:27:52 pm
I might be able to help. Here is some of what I have done http://stephensmith024.deviantart.com/gallery/