AuthorTopic: [Paid] Need a 2D game artist  (Read 2722 times)

Offline Boettius

• View Profile

[Paid] Need a 2D game artist

on: February 01, 2016, 07:27:41 pm
I am interested in some fairly simple 2D graphics (or complex graphics if they are affordable) that I can use in Unity for a game I am developing (sprite sheets). I am the sole person working on the game, and I have a good foundation and really only need graphics at this point.

I will need 1 character, a scientist, with animation for walking and and multiple different deaths.

Also I would need 2 obstacles twice as wide and 3 times as tall as the scientist. An inferno tower, pulsating with fire, and a Tesla tower radiating with electricity (animations).  I would be wanting repeatable floor tile that i could reuse, that has laboratory elements.

I don't want to give away to many specifics of the game without talking to that person directly, however I am hoping that the artist can be creative and implement their own concepts and idea's in their art.

Please message me if you are interested and send me some examples of your work. Revenue share would be a possibility, however if that direction is something you would want we will have to negotiate. I would be willing to pay $15+ an hour (or more depending upon talent), per sprite, or a set amount for the whole project. I have lots of plans and will need many more sprites in the future and would like to keep the same artist throughout.

My Email is Boettius@gmail.com
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 12:15:05 am by Boettius »

Offline TheBlackSmith

• View Profile

Re: [Paid] Need a 2D game artist

Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 05:29:39 pm
Hi. I might be interested in your project. I would need an example to see where to start but here are some old sprites I have done:

http://stephensmith024.deviantart.com/gallery/

I hope you consider me. Thanks.