AuthorTopic: [PAID] Simple 2d Ship Animation  (Read 3693 times)

Offline Iceman

• View Profile

[PAID] Simple 2d Ship Animation

on: February 21, 2016, 10:13:38 pm
Hi guys.... WOW...Long time since I posted here....Hope everyone is doing well. :-)

Ok, now then, Im in the process of designing a game (Pos release on Steam) and I need a bit of help with some graphic elements.

Without going in to too many details here (As I have an NDA and cant say too much) what I need is for someone to do a good looking pixel mock-up of this spaceship....

(Its the prometheus ship in case anyone was wondering.)  ;D

Now that picture is a quick render of a 3D model, and what I need is this:

The engines need to rotate in to the landing position, and the connecting bar also needs to drop down to a straight level.

Thats it.....very simple work.... but I don't have time myself to do it so can anyone do this for me?

To give you a visualisation on the finished size of the sprite, here is a quick mock-up of what its size should look like on the play screen.....

Ok, so to add all the other things on this post that you guys need.....

1. Company title and/or individual representing and offering employment.

Well Im asking, but the firm Im doing the work for is Darkstudio Productions. They are a small gaming firm, and I have worked with them before so I know they are legit.

2. Project title.

At the moment the project is being called "Operation Moonbeam". Thats just the working title and not the real name of the game so Im told.

3. Description of company or project.

See Above.

4. Talent/Position requirements.

Pixel Artist. Someone who can do a good rendering of the above model. The model art needs to be in the form of PNG images which will show the animation of the landing engines and connecting bar.

NOTE: I can send you the 3D model to help you if you need it...let me know.

5. Payment.

We can discuss this and I am flexible, but I would not think that it would take a massive amount of time to do what is needed, so perhaps something in the area of $50 to $100.... but hey, we can talk on that no problem.

6. Contact information.

Just PM me on here and I will get right back to you.

Thanks for looking...And its nice to be back on the forum! :-)

Offline oke27

• View Profile

Re: [PAID] Simple 2d Ship Animation

Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 01:14:27 pm
Hi, I'm pixelartist and animator. I can't PM to yoy, it asys your inbox is full
Check my portfolio, please: http://evgenijkhomenko.daportfolio.com/

Offline Atnas

• very daijōbs
    • paintbread
    • paintbread
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 03:01:42 pm
Wait a second.

Darkstudio productions owes me around $4000 USD. They owe Cow and Zenobia quite a bit of money as well. We all worked on a game called Exploricapers for them in 2011 and then they vanished. We do not know why they did this. We only know we had invested dozens and dozens of hours into a job with very convincing looking contracts, NDAs, and company structure and were paid nothing.

My interactions with you were always pleasant, Iceman. But the company you represent owes me money. Are you telling me Darkstudio Productions has money to pay people for this job, and will not pay me, Cow, or Zenobia?

Offline danmanr98

• DanieruArt
    • http://desudanieru.tumblr.com/
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 03:43:18 pm
Busted xD

Offline Iceman

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 07:13:25 pm
 @Atnas

Whoa... Never knew anything about this m8.  I dont represent them m8....Im just doing a game for them and I have never not been paid for work I did.  Only thing I can tell u is that I know that they went bust over something (dont know what tho) and they were bought out by someone else.  The ppl you may have talked to in the past wont be there now, so I can only go by what I know.

Sorry to hear this from you m8.... I know that Exploricapers was not sold, (Think it was to do with something over copyright?!?) and if I remember right the new owners could not get in contact with the ppl who had done the art so could not get rights to produce it.
Hey, you should get in contact with em...they will prob snatch your arm off to be able to make that game now  ;D

Sides, this bit of work I need doing is being paid for by me...not them LOL... so u wont have a prob with payment.  But yep, drop em a line and see if they want to do Exploricapers still...u never know your luck. :)

Offline Zenobia

• View Profile
    • Zententia.net

Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 07:13:37 am
Woooow I never thought I would see this come up again. I really appreciate you're on top of it Atnas.

It was certainly the last time I was ever fooled by anyone. That money was meant to fund my Cambridge MPhil. Anyone who messes with a student's tuition fees should be highly, highly ashamed of themselves.