AuthorTopic: [Rev Share] Looking for a 2D artist/animator for upcoming platformer!  (Read 2211 times)

Offline Kniighty

• View Profile
Overview

InstCoffe is a growing brand being lead by one person, me! I am currently on the hunt for a 2d game character artist who will be happy to work on my game. I will need this person to create sprites for the main character(s), villains and civilians. This may be around 20-25 people. I would also like someone who would be happy to make the textures for my game as the different levels will be set in different locations entirely.

If you would like an idea of the sort of quality and get an idea of the sort of textures and sprites I will be looking for, please check the following link. (Spelunky) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFAffQET4Sg

If you are excited and up for the challenge, please send me an email at recruitment@inst.coffee.

Release Goal

We are looking for a Q3 release and are aiming for Steam, Xbox One and Playstation 4.

After release, we will be looking to push regular updates which may include new characters and bonus levels.

Payment

This currently has a low budget and so once this game is released, I will be looking to do a profit share with the designers that have helped on this project.

Once the game has been finished and released to the public, I will be looking to push out updates on a regular basis which will be offering new characters and so on. The updates will all be paid work and I will be looking to stay with the same design team throughout the project.

Offline TheBlackSmith

• View Profile
I would like to help you with your project. I have some old art I've done of failed projects but im not on my computer. When i get a chance, I will post my art so you can see it.