AuthorTopic: Titan on Throne  (Read 2291 times)

Offline coldmage

• Chalkrobot
    • View Profile

Titan on Throne

on: January 29, 2016, 01:01:46 am
So this is obviously very un-polished, but I was wondering what anatomical problems I could fix before moving on to greater detail.Also, I feel like the throne is missing something but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Offline Roach

• View Profile

Re: Titan on Throne

Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 01:30:32 am
Well I cant really say what "anatomy" problems there are with this, because I don't know if its supposed to be a human, or some sort of creature. His legs are uneven in size, same with his arms, it doesn't appear he has any elbows, he isn't center to the throne and his torso is rather giant compared to his legs. The way his legs are bent, it gives no depth of perspective from his thighs, so it just looks like he is standing with small legs while holding the sides of the throne. The bottom of the thighs should stop at the same height as the throne seat, and the legs should bend down from there.  I am not exactly sure what kind of pose you were going for either.

Offline coldmage

• Chalkrobot
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 01:58:45 am
Presumable he is supposed to be a stone golem type character and is as far as a pose goes he is supposed to be sitting on the throne which he won't get up out of, and smashing at the ground/smaller player character with his legs which may or may not change.

Offline DracoDragon42

• @DracoDragon42
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 02:54:08 am
Super quick sketch of how it could be improved

Offline transilience

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 03:06:41 am
maybe it's missing some kind of stand for the feet, not to mention all the other backdrop

Offline coldmage

• Chalkrobot
    • View Profile

Reply #5 on: January 30, 2016, 08:32:07 pm
Thanks for the edit, it looks awesome! Hmm.. perhaps it is missing the  bottom portion.