AuthorTopic: [Closed] A Small Short Time Job Offer (Paid)  (Read 3567 times)

Offline Achilleon

• View Profile

[Closed] A Small Short Time Job Offer (Paid)

on: November 27, 2015, 09:23:25 am
Hello Everyone!

I am currently working on converting Unreal 4 Engine into a 2D Fighting Game Engine that people can create their own fighting games. More like Mugen, if you ever heard  of it. Here is a small video related to my work ncase you are wondering what I am up to!

I am not really planning to release a show-case video of the fighting yet until I finish it completely, though I was wondering if you were up to a small task! ^_^

As you see from the video (or not), I am using the sprites of Ken Masters from Street Fighter Alpha to demonstrate things. You may not know who is the guy, so here is a pic!

The problem I have is, not every sprite has what I need, and I am not exactly the artist to do 2d stuff. So if you are interested, please give a response back! Price for each sprite is something we can discuss, and ofcourse I can give all the sprites of this character that I have, incase you need them for any reason.

My current plan of payment is 20usd per sprite. And I can pay with paypal. I want to be VERY clear on one thing. The sprites you create should not look like outsourced. What I mean is, the sprites must look like Street Fighter Alpha sprites. So please take a look at SFA sprites of Ken Masters and contact only if you think you can create the sprites similar by the looks. =)

Also I want you to know one more thing. The sprites are copyrighted by Capcom. I do not plan to gain any money yet from my work. Even if the Game Engine is finished, this character will not be in the program, or will be given for free incase someone wants. Also I can keep your name etc secret incase you would like.

You can contact me via my email "achygonzales156@gmail.com" and skype "achilleon." (dot included), or via messaging from here! (Email is preffered)

Thank you for your time and reading!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 08:20:47 pm by Achilleon »

Offline Achilleon

• View Profile

Re: A Small Short Time Job Offer (Paid)

Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 07:46:57 pm
Hello everyone!

I would like to thank everyone who reached out for helping me getting the sprites I need. Though after a good amount of discussion I decided to make the deal with the artist that first contacted me.

Thank you all for your time.

Offline Achilleon

• View Profile

Re: A Small Short Time Job Offer (Paid) (Open Again)

Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 12:00:44 pm
Spot for an artist is open once again! ^_^

Offline Achilleon

• View Profile

Re: [Closed] A Small Short Time Job Offer (Paid)

Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 08:21:14 pm
Spot is closed now. I appreciate everyone who messaged and had an interest!