AuthorTopic: Simple bullet sprites  (Read 4108 times)

Offline Magnaillusion

• View Profile

Simple bullet sprites

on: January 18, 2016, 06:01:01 pm
Hello.

I am currently making a script collection / game on Danmakufu, and I figured I could use some few custom bullet sprites for some of the boss characters I have planned.

Currently I just need one type of bullet: a small, feather-like shot type. The required dimensions are 9x15, but the numbers can be played around a bit. The only real hard requirement is for the bullet to look sharp, or at least pointy.

Not sure if this matters, but I'm also using a custom spritesheet that's freely available (which is NOT, but has the same style as this: http://i.imgur.com/XE0TLl3.png), so I would prefer if the sprite doesn't look too out of place on that style.

I only really need one sprite for the white feather (which really has a light gray border), but if you could also include the [dark] gray border, I would appreciate it very much.

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. If you need/want attribution, please do state so (if you don't state anything, I'll assume no attribution is needed/wanted). Finally, please do note that I'll integrate the work into a texture atlas in order to work with it.

Regards.

Offline closed2288

• View Profile

Re: Simple bullet sprites

Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 08:01:02 pm
9x15 pixels? Gotcha covered! http://bit.ly/1P14Shy
Is this okay, or did you have something else in mind?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 08:21:14 pm by closed2288 »

Offline Magnaillusion

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 02:06:55 am
@closed2288 that's just what I needed, thank you very much.

Offline closed2288

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 02:52:15 pm
No problem!