AuthorTopic: [PAID] Hiring Experienced Pixel Artist  (Read 3404 times)

Offline skipdip

• View Profile

[PAID] Hiring Experienced Pixel Artist

on: January 09, 2016, 12:33:22 pm
Position
I'm looking to hire a pixel artist.   This will be a "from concept" position, meaning that the artist will help conceive the pieces from descriptions and reference art I provide, and will not be guided by any pieces of concept art. This means that some experience in the traditional arts may help, but are not required for this position.

Since this project is in the early stages of development, these pieces will not be animated.   But if you have experience in animating sprites, please say so as you may be utilized further down the road as an animator.

This is the style that I am trying to emulate (I do not own these images):

This obviously helps because you will not be animating at this time you will need to create pieces that will look good when animated this fluidly.

Background
As stated before, this project is a top-down dungeon crawler with RPG elements. I am still in planning stages so I'm looking for someone that can stay on board long term.   More can be discussed through email after you sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA).

Schedule
I currently do not have a set schedule or deadline at the moment since we are still in the planning stages of development. That being said, it's still no reason to slack off! There's a lot of work to do and we need someone that will get it done.

Requirements
  • Minimum two years working with pixel art
  • Minimum one released game worked on
  • Ability to work quickly and efficiently
  • Ability to keep in contact at minimum three times a week
  • Ability to take concepts and transform them into pixelized creations
  • Creativity is a must! The final creation is always a blending of the author and the artist

Payment
Payment will be negotiated through email once we're interested.

Contact Information
Please send your portfolios to mythcartoonist@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Offline MrtheNoronha

• View Profile

Re: [PAID] Hiring Experienced Pixel Artist

Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 04:21:48 pm
HI, my name is Daniel Noronha, I am from Brazil, its kinda intimidating your post, i work 2 years with pixel art but I never released a game with my art yet, they will come this year, but this type of animation sure I can do.

Look at my portifolio ( gifs are in low resolution):

http://wayofthepixel.net/index.php?topic=18914.0

or even, my portifolio at envato:

http://graphicriver.net/item/pixel-monster-set/9696296

my email : danielfagundesdenoronha@ymail.com

Cheers!

Offline kullenberg

• View Profile

Re: [PAID] Hiring Experienced Pixel Artist

Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 01:46:54 pm
Who is the artist to these sprites?