AuthorTopic: Steam, point and click adventure  (Read 1975 times)

Offline Custrd

• View Profile

Steam, point and click adventure

on: December 22, 2015, 07:16:48 pm
Company: Racket Productions [Undecided]
Project Title: I was possessed

The company is a startup with two dedicated team members. One is working as a pixel artist and the other is a programmer. Both of them are working on this project alongside me.

About me: I’m doing my Masters in Linguistics, and game design on the side. I’ve already designed one game but it was too small so we’re intending to release it in tandem with the other, for free.

The project is a point and click adventure, featuring a demon who has run away from hell to prevent rapture. The humor is dark, the puzzles are allusions and I’ve even made a separate language to be used in the game.

The job will involve animations and addition of details to the artwork. Due to some special constraints with the current pixel artist, I’m unable to ask him to enter details or even make corrections to the work that he has already done. Since this is a bigger project as compared to the previous one [mentioned earlier] there most probably will be some other backgrounds or sprite animations to make.

Payout: Will be discussed further with those who are interested in the project, via email.

The best way to get in touch with me to get more information about the project is through my email address: kaswer.h@gmail.com
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 08:35:02 pm by Custrd »