AuthorTopic: [WIP][C+C] Need help on improving graphics - Bacon Rebellion  (Read 12411 times)

Offline aamatniekss

• View Profile

Re: [WIP][C+C] Need help on improving graphics - Bacon Rebellion

Reply #30 on: November 24, 2015, 07:26:43 pm
Alright, so I messed around with the shadows a little more, tried to make the skewing and all that, but nope, still not going to happen.

Instead I decided to just shorten the current shadows as that would mean the sun would be higher in the sky and fix the perspective problems a little I think, however it does look dirtier because of that scaling, but I think it's still better.

And I started working on the random boss parts. It's basically 3 parts for each boss, a body, legs and arms. It's going to be hard to make them all fit with each other, but I tried out some combinations and it seems like it's going together quite nicely actually. I mean for what it is, it looks cool imo.

Offline Decroded

• Oh hai
    • View Profile

Reply #31 on: November 24, 2015, 09:59:19 pm
i think u need a little bit more top perspective on the bosses they look too close to side-on to me

Offline Gil

• Too square to be hip
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/475.htm
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

Reply #32 on: November 25, 2015, 09:04:38 am
The robo arms and rocket legs could use more work, both designs feel weak. Try to play around with a few different versions of those.

Offline Apollo

• View Profile

Reply #33 on: December 16, 2015, 01:42:44 pm
I love the design and those particle effects especially. The game feels so smooth.
Graphic's rather simple and so attractive and nice looking. Great work.