AuthorTopic: [Indie - On budget] Looking for a Pixel artist / 2D designer for a small game  (Read 4463 times)

Offline tratriod

• View Profile
Hello everyone!

I'm an indie developer working on a social-space game for iOS, using Cocos2d. I've already a playable game, but I can't go on without some appropriate graphic.

I'm looking for a friendly designer that has some time to create some sprites for me, eventually with little animation. I'm an indie dev but I want to really finish the game, so I'm willing to pay something for the sprites and drawings. If, when ready, the game will sell well, a one-time payment as a bonus is something I would totally to!

Unfortunately I am unable to afford top notch prices, but I hope that this style will be simple and sufficient for pay. I can afford $3 per sprite if that's ok for you.

If interested, contact me with some other budgeting ideas and some of your work :)

Thank you for your time!

Offline MitTeam

• View Profile
Hi,

My name is Anh , I am digital artist , I am very interested in your project , here is my portfolio , please check it :)

http://mitteam.deviantart.com/gallery/55202848/Pixel-art

I am also willing to draw for you one sample without paying if it does not match with the style you really want .

You can contact me via my email : mitteam88@gmail.com

Thank you so much , I hope to hear from you.

Offline DaLk

• View Profile
3usd per sprite doesn't mean anything when style isn't defined.

And/or maybe you should offer more than "a one-time payment as a bonus" in case the game sells well, given the initial compensation
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 12:18:57 am by DaLk »

Offline k0vim4rk

• View Profile
Hey. I'm a pixel art artist and I'm interested in this project. If you need my sprites, please contact me on k0vim4rk@gmail.com.

Offline Nurve

• View Profile

Offline Serathus

• View Profile
    • my website
Hi I'm interested. I have years of experience doing game sprites and animation. My email address is serathus@hotmail.com

here are some of my works.

scroll the bar below to see the whole image.

Offline Nucleax

• View Profile
    • Portfolio
Hello, I am interested in your project.
I specialize in character art (Protagonists, enemies, NPCs, etc.), but I'm also skilled in object design,
as well as some skill in environment art & programming.
Here is my portfolio: http://anthonytylerjr.wix.com/portfolio.
Email me at; Riageki@gmail.com if you'd like more info.

Thank you for your time.