AuthorTopic: Poster 150x150 cm  (Read 2878 times)

Offline MIERDINSKY

• View Profile
    • MIERDINSKY

Poster 150x150 cm

on: November 25, 2015, 06:34:48 pm
Hello. This is my first post , here there are very talented people. I wonder if you have any suggestions for this poster I'm doing. their contributions are very important to me.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 10:36:21 pm by MIERDINSKY »
Pixel eres, y pixel debes repartir.
https://www.facebook.com/MIERDINSKY/

Offline Pusty

• I like cheese
    • View Profile

Re: Poster 150x150 cm

Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 07:38:25 pm
wow this really good! The only thing I don't like is the fact that I'm able to easily see where you copy pasted from another place (dogs, the voting place)
Just a random hobby gamedev passing by O:
[Ludum Dare][Itch.io]

Offline Decroded

• Oh hai
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 10:08:38 pm
please use the iamge tags in the forum thanks we don't want to click ur links

Offline MIERDINSKY

• View Profile
    • MIERDINSKY

Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 03:00:21 pm
Thanks for your suggestions

Offline IrresponsibleFreelancer

• Risponstible
    • View Profile

Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 11:51:41 pm
It looks pretty cool.  There are a something i dont understand.  For example why is the inflatable leader's face purple when his hands are clearly normally coloured?  Another thing that i think if changed would make your piece much better is similar to what pusty said, the parts that are copy and pasted like the stones on the side under the purple people especially, the bricks as well as the soldiers should vary slightly form one to the next or at least every few.  It would help the look of your art.  Im kinda confused upon looking closer whats going on either on the roof or in the trunk of the jeep type of car.  It looks either like scales or liek bananas.  I also understand that youre going for an isometric look but the floor shouldnt be so clean cut into tiles especially on the democratic side around the tree and such. 

Other thn that great work on a very intricate piece.
I dont get it done, but when i do its not done.

Offline Conzeit

• Camus
    • conzeit
    • View Profile
    • CONZEIT

Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 09:00:42 pm
Welcome Mierdinski! guys, this is a Colombian pal, I didnt think anyone else did pixels in colombia so when I met him I invited him over to pix =)

yeah man, I agree a little variation wouldnt hurt, say, have one dog in a slightly different pose by moving things around by a pixel. I like the one face type you have, it's pretty appealing and you did a good job of getting different expressions out of it, but maybe have one or two more? I mean atleast do the Kogis (dudes with the white cone hats for everyone else, they're an indigenous culture) they probably shouldnt be white :p

other thing really bugging me is the brick pattern on the wall below dictator dude. The brick pattern on the booth wall is bricks so it kinda passes even though it is repetitive, but that wall pattern below the dictator being organic AND repetitive AND stands out a lot bothers me a bit.

Another thing that bugs me is the guy with the balloons...the strings are really white and they stand out a lot, but the balloons themselves get merged too much to the bg, so you just see the weird strings there. Maybe tone down the white on the strings and brigthen up the balloons so they stand out equally?

is it about Emjoi democracy or smth? I recognize the laughing emoji but not sure about the rest..pretty sure there's not a red octopus emoji? :p

anyway, I think you are crazy to do ISO at all, it's a freaking nightmare XD is it for something in particular? curious
esta bacancito el poster siga asi men

EDIT: tried tweaking the balloon thing, not as easy to make em stand out as I thought it would be, but I did manage to improve the string situation. also, it must've gotten jpgd in some exporting process somewhere, because they werent a flat red color. Oh and I kinda messed with one of the faces of the Kogis

« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 09:26:51 pm by Conceit »

Offline MIERDINSKY

• View Profile
    • MIERDINSKY

Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 06:54:50 am

I made some adjustments you suggested me . Thanks to all. if you have other suggestions I'd appreciate   :y: