AuthorTopic: [PAID] Artist needed for avatar creation  (Read 2552 times)

Offline HamuSumo

• View Profile

[PAID] Artist needed for avatar creation

on: March 29, 2016, 08:54:36 pm
Hello everyone!

To make things short: I'm looking for an artist who can create avatar(s) of mine in pixel art.

Currently I can't say whether I like the works more detailed or not so it's somehow up to your preference of style. I've seen some great high detailed pixel works (especially in a dark setting) but also charming things on a lower level (the avatar of Japanese game composer Hiroki Kikuta is a good example, seeing here).

As I'm willing to pay you for your work I need to say that I prefer artists in Europe to make the payment process easier. I avoid Paypal so I would like to pay via SEPA. Having no idea what the prices on the market are I would please you to add your prices in your offer.

What is also important to know is that there is no rush on my side. It's a private fun project without any serious business behind so I would also like to motivate artists in training to send me an offer when they think this thing here could improve them somehow. :)

Finally I hope I have not forgot anything. If there are questions open feel free to ask them! I try to answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! :)

Hamu
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 06:47:23 am by HamuSumo »

Offline Melodee

• omg
    • jarajaramelon
    • beardedgrandma
    • Jara de Nooijer
    • View Profile

Re: [PAID] Artist needed for avatar creation

Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 03:38:27 pm
is this 2D or 3D? im only (sort of) experienced with 2D.
anyway i'm interested if it's 2D. do you still need members?
if so, here are some of my examples of what i can do:
http://beardedgrandma.deviantart.com/