AuthorTopic: [UNPAID, REWARD, POSSIBLE JOB] Pixel artist needed for almost released RPG  (Read 2189 times)

Offline RMCs_JCA

• View Profile
Hi, i'm Jodai Caignie, AKA RMC's JCA or known by my business name JCA uniVerse. I study DAE at Howest and am working on a RPG.
The game is nearly ready for early access release, but I still do not have any art for it. For developments sake, I am currently using images from the internet. But I can't release the game with those.
I need art for my game, more info about that below. This offer is unpaid, but with reward and possible job offer in the future (more info at the end of the thread).

What for game?
Its a cross-over between Habbo hotel, Ark survival and Pokemon. You will wander in an isometric world together with your friends gathering resources, crafting tools and items and taming Anargions ©, a type of being that lives in that world. The entire story is set inside a sci-fi/fantasy theme, and all is related to a storyline I'm trying to capture in a trilogy (never knew writing a book was so hard).
NOTE: i will soon record a short introduction video showing what I have and upload it to youtube. When that's done, I will post the link here.

has it real potential?
Well, I found out a lot of people would love this type of game

Will this be a real game or just an idea never to be finished?
As soon as the art is in, it will be realeased as early access!

What art is needed?
I need isometric art, styled somewhat like this: http://pixeljoint.com/pixelart/8483.htm
I will need lots and lots of different sprites, including characters, animations, the Anargions© thamselves and more.

What about payment?
Well, I can't offer a paid job until the game hits beta. but everyone that helps with the art will:
1: be listed in the credits. That will be ordered according to the amount of work done by the artists
2: get a code that will give in-game rewards when the game enters beta stage. These rewards will depend on the work done by the artists.
3: when the game hits alpha, I will then know if I will continue working on it, or should stop. when I receive a lot of support, I will hire an artist to do all the rest of the artwork. Those that helped the most before that point will get the first chance of obtaining the job.

you can contact me on this e-mail adress:
jcauniverse@hotmail.com

if you want to apply, send me an email with this info:
1: name and detail about yourself
2: examples of your art
3: your specialization (animations, plants and nature,...)
4: If you have a lot of time to work or only a little bit of free time
5: why you would want to help (be honest, there are no wrong answers. only thruth and lies)

« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 07:28:48 pm by RMCs_JCA »