AuthorTopic: [PAID] Pixel Art Design for Pixel Metro  (Read 3446 times)

Offline PixelMetro

• View Profile

[PAID] Pixel Art Design for Pixel Metro

on: August 22, 2015, 12:28:32 am

Hello everyone! My name is Derek and I am working on a project I call: Pixel Metro

Project Information
I am looking for a pixel artist to assist me in designing the logo for this project. It will consist of pixel text stating "Pixel Metro" and then a city seal.

Pixel Metro is an online chat community geared towards young adults/adults that will be managed by the users themselves.

This is a paid job and any interested parties please private message me or email me so I can provide you with some images to use as reference points. This will allow you to more easily provide me with a quote for costs of design.

It should be noted that I will have numerous paid pixel art requests in the future regarding this project.

Best Regards,
Derek

« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 06:54:01 am by PixelMetro »

Offline PixelMetro

• View Profile

Re: [PAID] Pixel Art Design for Pixel Metro

Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 03:22:53 am
The posting for the logo design is now closed. Thanks for all who submitted their interest in job posting #01! You will all be contacted within the next day or so regarding that job posting. Stay tuned to this thread for future job postings regarding this project!

Offline PixelMetro

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 04:43:58 am
I am seeking a pixel artist to design a cell phone to be used in game for:

Navigation
Sending messages to other users
Adding/removing friends

Here is a picture of our old PDA that needs updating:

Looking to spend around $50 for this work. Please contact me if interested at employment@pixelmetro.com.

Offline PixelMetro

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: October 21, 2015, 03:21:31 am
An artist has been selected for the PDA project! Thanks for all those who submitted interest! Please stay tuned to this thread for future job postings regarding this project.