AuthorTopic: [Profit Share] Need Pixel Artist to create graphics for Incremental/Strategy  (Read 2106 times)

Offline anubisrwml

• View Profile
Hey there! My name is Matthew and I'm looking for a pixel artist interested in helping to create the graphics for a game I've been developing for a while now. The game will be fully playable in a week, and filled with content within a months time and ready for a full release.

I have a TeamSpeak server that's available for use during production, and money earned will be from the in game currency that players can purchase to get boosts, similarly to games like tap titans and Adventure Capitalist. The game will be initially released on PC and Steam, as well as Kongregate and then further on Android and IOS, and will be free to play.

The tiles are of mechanical devices, 32x32 though would be willing to do 64x64, and some objects may be composed of multiple tiles. I will be happy to speak more about the concept and demo what I have for any seriously interested parties (NDA may be required to protect development and interests). The graphics quality and game play will be what determines the success, and though I can nail down the game play, its the graphics I have no talent with.

Thanks!

Offline anubisrwml

• View Profile
- Update 9/29/2015 -
Completed several of the main features of the game using paint and boxes but its working. I still need a pixel artist whom is willing to assist with creating the UI overlay and graphics for the game itself as I cannot release even a beta without at least something better than the production graphics I put together myself.

My offer is genuine and the game is quite fun. As stated in the previous post I am willing to go into the details of the game if requested (though as I intend to make profit on this game, I will require an NDA) - and my offer to share that profit is there and available for the artist whom has the talent and time to assist with the project. We will of course discuss the split but I am a very fair and reasonable.

I will let this post go for another week and if there is still no one interested, I will remove this post and continue my search elsewhere.

Thanks and have a great day!

-edit- If interested you can reach me at mragsdale@nullpointerenterprises.com
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 09:15:11 am by anubisrwml »