AuthorTopic: [Paid] Seeking artist for ninja-like game.  (Read 2404 times)

avidanimefan

[Paid] Seeking artist for ninja-like game.

on: September 25, 2015, 02:49:13 am
Hi, I'm Avid. :)
I've been working on a couple of projects the past few years, most prevalant Kage no Odori(Dance of Shadows).

I have a couple of projects I'm seeking a good artist for, but the first will be this, as such this is a possible long term job.

Kage is a game in development for pc and possibly other consoles:y:

To get to the point Kage is seeking an artist of good or great skill to replicate it's current art style. This is a paid job, not "promise of payment". There's currently no limit on the budget as I do have sponsoring for the project-just looking for an artist with the time,skill and energy to make work in a timely manner.

This is some of the art from the current game:

I realize the art isn't the best, and that's perfectly fine. I'm not looking to have the game's current art redone on any level. What I am looking for is someone who can match the art style to create some new work to go along with it.

This would involve anything from interface elements, animated animals/creatures to larger boss monsters,tile sets, the main importance is to be able to re-create the current art style(which isn't very complex as you can see).

You may get in touch via e-mail at avidanimefan@gmail.com, I will also try to check here occasionally but email is the swiftest as it is linked to my phone.
Thanks for your time and consideration,
Avid

Offline Jinchur

• View Profile

Re: [Paid] Seeking artist for ninja-like game.

Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 03:54:58 pm
Sent you an email!

avidanimefan

Re: [Paid] Seeking artist for ninja-like game.

Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 10:55:43 pm
Sorry guys, the sponsor turned out to be a flake.
I no longer have funding for this.
Thanks to all the many people who responded!