AuthorTopic: [CLOSED] Character Pixel Artist & Animator (2D Platformer)  (Read 2572 times)

Offline nyrsis

• View Profile
I'm looking for a pixel artist to work on character/enemy designs and animations.

[Short Version]

+ Main character design and aprx. 30 animations.
+ 11 standard enemies with designs and animations (4 to 6 anims per)
+ 4 bosses with designs and animations (6 to 8 anims per)
+ Designs based on my descriptions. Open to your artistic expertise.

[A Little About Me]

I currently work full time as a Software Engineer. For me, making games is a super fun hobby with potential for a bit of extra income. I do take game development very seriously though. I've worked on many different games using quite a few engines and frameworks. For this game I'm working with Unity 5.

[The Game]

The game is a dark 2D platformer with a survival horror theme. There is 1 playable character, aprx. 11 standard enemies, and 4 bosses. The style I'm going for is simple pixel art - nothing too fancy. I'm open to your individual style, but I enjoy the elegance in simplicity. Below is an example I made. Designs don't fit the theme, but I like both of these styles (left character preferred).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u1u9vj0wzgkkjqb/example.png?dl=0

[The Job]

There are quite a few animations to be made. The main character requires aprx. 30 animations. There are also 15 planned enemies (at the moment) with several animations a piece - 11 std + 4 bosses.

[Payment]

PayPal is preferred. Pay will be based on experience (ranging from $15 to $40 / h). Pay can be hourly or per animation/delivery.

[Contact]

Robert
rwthomascs@gmail.com

Please send me your portfolio or links to your work. If you have a rate in mind, let me know. With the information given, if any time estimate can be made, that would be great.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 11:11:06 pm by nyrsis »

Offline nyrsis

• View Profile

Re: [CLOSED] Character Pixel Artist & Animator (2D Platformer)

Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 11:12:32 pm
Thank you to everyone contacted me! I'm going through all of the submissions now.