AuthorTopic: Experienced Developer Looking for Pixel Artist  (Read 2137 times)

Offline MrAlgorithm

• View Profile

Experienced Developer Looking for Pixel Artist

on: August 15, 2015, 09:07:19 am
Hello,

I'm a master degree student from Turkey, Istanbul Technical University and experienced developer who have skills on several game engines(GM, Unity, UE4...) and several frameworks(LibGDX, pygame...). I also know several programming languages which can be useful in future for developing different types of games(a web based game for example).

But i'm not an experienced artist and all of my past games relied on simple graphics and web resources.

Now, i have a serious game project which i want it to have orijinal sprites. The game will be about life of a hacker. I also have wide knowledge in cyber security and how real world hackers work(both good and bad ones). So i thought i can present that knowledge to gamers, with an excitement level more than uplink or watchdogs.

Game will mainly be a PC game, maybe we can port a simplified version to mobile later on cuz there will be no performance problems at all.

As art style, i didnt decided yet. I designed a character and a few sprites but i actually want the artist him/herself to decide that. Of course i have some other art style options in my mind to discuss.

Extend of the game will mainly rely on skills of the artist. It can be open world or it can just follow a story line with missions like hotline miami.

I think this will be an original and exciting game. I do not want to hire someone or pay salary or something like that. I'm just looking for an artist to cooperate with me willingly on 2 people team and gave life to this exciting idea together with me. And of course it will be 50/50 profit.

Thank you for reading. I'm waiting for your precious PMs.

Have a nice day :)