AuthorTopic: [CC] Series of Knight Animations!  (Read 6858 times)

Offline Swifty

• View Profile

Re: [CC] Series of Knight Animations!

Reply #10 on: August 09, 2015, 12:42:06 pm
Okay I had another crack at this Open/Use animation, I liked it enough to do the other directions:

Offline Swifty

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: August 13, 2015, 12:06:36 pm
Been working on the Knights advanced set of skills, these are still pretty WIP:

Offline IrresponsibleFreelancer

• Risponstible
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: August 13, 2015, 04:35:16 pm
These look awesome and really convey the idea of a more advanced sword wielder.  The one thing i see is that the spin attack looks a  little awkward, im not to sure how to fix it but it seems like the guys spin could use a frame or two more as inbetweens. 

The sword throw (i think) is definitely my favourite but once again it looks like a small swipe with no power, when he cocks back his arm to throw he should be putting power into it.  His throwing arm should hesitate for a couple frames in anticipation of the throw otherwise it wouldnt spin like that and go far at all.  Another thing about it is that because his arm ends so low at the bottom of the throw the sword would go straight into the ground.  He should end the throw above his waist. 

Finally i think you should label what each one is because i cant tell if the bottom one is a charge forward to slam into someone or a charge up to hit really hard, it looks a lot more like the latter due to not much movement in the legs to allow it to ne a sprint.  Seriously though now i really want to play this game it looks sick nasty!  :crazy:
I dont get it done, but when i do its not done.

Offline wzl

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: August 14, 2015, 11:42:13 am
For the spin animations it might help to stretch the motion blur further than the movement to the last frame
currently you can see clear segments of thirds for the spinning motion. if the blur would be cascading it might get a more smooth effect.