AuthorTopic: Looking for ONE Coder to collab with to help develop quick simple 2D game  (Read 6466 times)

Offline meanafro

• View Profile
I need a coder who wants to collab on makin a simple quick 2D pixel game to be published to googleplay and the apple store.

Something straight forward like flappy bird or some other type of quick addictive thumb tapping game.

I will do all the simple pixel art and sprites just needa coder who can finalize and publish it and also has an idea of what kind of game they have in mind. If not we can try and brainstorm I just want something that can be done quick and is simple that I can do and get to the public within a month max

Those interested coders with possible ideas please email me at meanafro@gmail.com

Thank you
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 01:42:05 pm by meanafro »

Offline meanafro

• View Profile
Coders/Programmers Wanted

Offline Meanapple

• View Profile
This is a forum for pixel artists and a subforum where you hire pixel artists.
The chances of you finding a coder here are very low, I suggest asking somewhere else

Offline yaomon17

• YaomonKS
    • taiya.sun
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/28472.htm
    • yaomon17
    • valedev
    • playvale
    • View Profile
    • portfolio
"Seeking artists/coders for projects? Post here!"

- From the board description

Offline Meanapple

• View Profile
Hm didn't know that :P
I suppose the chances are still low tho

Offline meanafro

• View Profile
"Seeking artists/coders for projects? Post here!"

- From the board description

Thank you yaomon17

Offline Cyangmou

• cyangmou
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/32234.htm
    • cyangmou
    • View Profile
    • Pixwerk Homepage
it's completely ok to search for coders here too. Unusual but ok.
So many coders ar eposting here in the unpaid works selection, why shouldn't they be interested in an artist to work with?
"Because the beauty of the human body is that it hasn't a single muscle which doesn't serve its purpose; that there's not a line wasted; that every detail of it fits one idea, the idea of a man and the life of a man."

Dev-Art
Twitter

Offline meanafro

• View Profile
it's completely ok to search for coders here too. Unusual but ok.
So many coders ar eposting here in the unpaid works selection, why shouldn't they be interested in an artist to work with?

Good point

But hey im giving it a shot at trying to collab with a coder

Offline QuibbingComet

• View Profile
hey, you should specify which type of coder you are looking for as there are different types of languages, I could do some coding work for you but it would all be done in a specific program which you have to chose.
Looking for a coder to turn your pixel creations into a game, well im your guy. Forgot the L in my username. Proficient in Gamemaker Language. Need pixel artists to complete my games. If your interested in hiring me or working with me in a 50/50 profit game contact me at: QuibblingComet@hotmail.com

Offline meanafro

• View Profile
It doesnt matter which program is used as long as its something that can export apks to googleplay