AuthorTopic: cornucopia of dreams  (Read 12315 times)

Offline Bo

• View Profile

Re: cornucopia of dreams

Reply #20 on: September 24, 2006, 09:34:06 am
im so sorry about that mr. purist. times have changed...and so does art. i just dont understand your need to bring that up.

I don't see what purism and art changing has to do with this. Just finish your art more, it's a good suggestion.

Im not a purist. i said very clearly in my post that i didnt mind it. but it should have been posted in the oftopic art thread(if we still have one of those.) as you dont seem to have any intention on making this into pixelart.

Im quoting tsugumo i think.(im doing it from memory but im pretty sure its quite right) "to make good looking art you do what you have to. but that doesnt change the fact that this is a forum for pixelart." he said that to daydream and then dd left :(

Offline Gil

• Too square to be hip
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/475.htm
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

Reply #21 on: September 24, 2006, 04:03:13 pm
Exactly, and DayDream was really awesome. So do we want to ban artists for having a slightly differing style? No

I agree that it's cool when he finishes a piece, but these doodles are really great too, so why not let him post them. He's also put many in one thread, so it's not like a thread for a single doodle.

And also, Bo, let the mods do their job. If you don't agree with a thread, pm a mod or the author, don't post rude things inside the thread.

Offline Lick

• Formerly known as JointJunkie! ;)
    • View Profile
    • yup

Reply #22 on: September 24, 2006, 05:01:12 pm
I love Punaji art. This topic should be moved to Punaji. Why don't you use vector art instead? Suits the style much better. I love Punaji art.
my ds homebrew blog! - contact me if you're interested to work with me on a ds game.

Offline Bo

• View Profile

Reply #23 on: September 24, 2006, 05:41:29 pm
gil: did you even read my first post? i wasnt rude and i dont mind it. im just telling him to be careful and post in the right place.

Offline Alex

• clrclrclrclr
    • View Profile

Reply #24 on: September 24, 2006, 06:43:45 pm
ptoing, please lock this...i dont want this getting out of hand. i apologize for screwing up.
alexander

Offline ptoing

• variegated quadrangle arranger
    • the_ptoing
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/2191.htm
    • View Profile
    • Perpetually inactive website

Reply #25 on: September 24, 2006, 06:54:51 pm
Done. And Bo, I suggest you start bitching around a little less.
There are no ugly colours, only ugly combinations of colours.