AuthorTopic: Earthbound style artist who is willing to do some work for free.  (Read 5694 times)

Offline fanifacation

• View Profile
Hiya the name's Parker. I do quite a lot of Earthbound/MOTHER style pixel art and i'm looking to show off what I can do. Here is my portfolio https://fanifacation.carbonmade.com/ check me out if your interested.

also side note im currently looking for a programmer to help make my idea for an earthbound style game come to fruition. So if your open for that let me know, thank you in advance.

Offline fanifacation

• View Profile
Ok so 2 things first

1. I updated the portfolio with some recent works.
2. I feel like i should explain the whole "free" thing. You see, im at this point not looking to work as somone's main artist for free unless either the game has my interest of pay comes later.

Now onto the main topic.

Im mainly making it my goal to give you some sort of starting point to branch off from. I can make you a sprite but unless the reasons above are met i won't be making the sprite with the same level of skill i would have for my own personal works.  However i don't ever want to give somone a crappy sprite so don't worry I'll make sure it looks nice. After i give you a starting point you can then work on your game while waiting for a main artist to come in. Im doing this for free of course but if you could give me some credit that'd be appreciated.

So mainly i dont like to do backrounds, animations, or advance level sprites.  I most likely wont accept that kind of request. Im not an extremly experinced artist so keep that in mind.

Anyway thats all for now.

-Parker

Offline Demonic_crepes

• View Profile
Hi Parker, I have been planning on developing an Undertale based game for some while now. If you didn't know before, Undertale is heavily based off of Earthbound. I've already assembled a team for this project but am in need of a main artist. I know you've said you won't do whole game's art, but could you do most of it? Contact me via threeguyzdevelopment@gmail.com for further information.
                                                                                        -ThreeGuyzDevelopment

Offline fanifacation

• View Profile
Ok so i've gotten a couple request for me recently for 2-D sprites and i would like to state that i do earthbound style sprites mainly. most often than not i wont be able to do your 2-D sprite.

Now i know a few people new here might not know what i mean by "2-D" so ill explain.
You see in a sense all sprites are 2-D however the 2-D im refering to is the kind used in sidescrollers, fighting games, ect.
The style i mainly do is characters with a a sprite for the different direction they face. Front, side, back. Mainly those three.

However lets just say for some unknown reason you look at the side sprite of Ness and think, "wowie that sure does look perfect for my platformer" (just immagine studdering on the "P's") so if thats the case i may be able to get you a sprite like that as its not a very advanced or detailed to draw. Please refer to this before messaging me. Thank you.

Oh yeah, My email is fanifacation@gmail.com for those who can't find it on my portfolio.

Anyway thats all. Have a great day.

-Parker

Offline fanifacation

• View Profile
Currently available for earthboundian art.

Offline fanifacation

• View Profile
So, like 4 escaped chimpanzees from the zoo, i have found freedom.

Curently available for some more earthbound-style work.

Offline fanifacation

• View Profile
Updated my portfolio with some varying styles of drawing as well as tiles.

Offline fanifacation

• View Profile
I'm full on work now,sorry. I'll update when im free.

Offline Aaron13ps

• View Profile

Re: Earthbound style artist who is willing to do some work for free.

Reply #8 on: September 07, 2016, 04:11:00 am
I would like to offer you the opportunity to apply for our development team: https://discord.gg/0oJUqy2aF6lHm1Sv.

We are making a huge project and more developers are always welcome. We currently do not make money, but we have plans to make a profit eventually.

Contact me at the discord link above, or by my email: Aaron1997ps@gmail.com