AuthorTopic: new game released - rgb pixel bot  (Read 2735 times)

Offline Kazuya Mochu

• ^thx Larwick
    • View Profile
    • my portfolio website

new game released - rgb pixel bot

on: June 30, 2015, 11:50:14 am
Hey guys, a game I worked one was just released. You can get it for free for your iOS phone or Android, and very soon for the windows phone as well.
its a skill game, but I did everything in pixel art, and we "wrapped" the game around with a fake handheld console we decided to call "indot digiboy 3000".

Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.indot.RgbPixelBot&hl=en

App Store - https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/rgb-pixel-bot/id1003746543?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2

I hope the mods don't mind me posting, but I only did cause it was done in pixel art.

anyway, we are going to add more characters so the game will be updated, so suggestions are welcome.

Kaz
Image size doesn't matter! It's what you do with your pixels that counts!

Offline NowvaB

• View Profile
    • Tumblr

Re: new game released - rgb pixel bot

Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 03:58:01 am
Well I got it!

Here is what I think:

-I really enjoyed the game. looks and feels good to play.

-The cat is my favorite.

-Dig the retro theme.

-and the music.

-I had a problem where when I pressed a button to fast it wouldn't allow me to jump again until I waited for a second or switched colors.
(If this is an issue I can give some more details)

-and of course the characters are too easy to get. WHAT AM I SUFFERING FOR!? a score? hellz naw. Give me something in return for being good at the game or for putting a lot of time into it. *cough*or for buying a pack of jems*cough*

Offline Kazuya Mochu

• ^thx Larwick
    • View Profile
    • my portfolio website

Re: new game released - rgb pixel bot

Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 11:21:49 am
I'm really hoping that you were playing that on an iOS device, because we have solved that issue and resubmited to both stores. the app store just takes a bit more time to aprove the change.

thank you for the review.
Collecting characters with score did cross our mind, like in "timberman", but we thought some people just might want to play with watever character from the get go
Image size doesn't matter! It's what you do with your pixels that counts!