AuthorTopic: [UNPAID]2d pixel artist for work on a Rogue-Like  (Read 2299 times)

Offline wicked7000

• View Profile

[UNPAID]2d pixel artist for work on a Rogue-Like

on: June 26, 2015, 02:10:46 am
Hello everyone ,
My name is Jason Attwood and I am currently searching for someone to do pixel art for my rogue like game I will start with a brief overview of what the game actually entails

the game itself is procedurally generated nearly in the entirety as the dungeons the player progresses through are created in different sizes and formations depending on the players progression also the weapons included in the game are also procedurally generated ( in terms of stats ).The game itself involves clearing dungeons in order to gain equipment as well as gold to progress your character your character is selected by class which there are 4 of Archer Warrior Necromancer and Wizard the class impacts your stats as well as the types of weapons and armor you will get Long with there stats.

That's a brief overview of the game there are lot more things i could go into in more depth however it would make this post rather long so if you are I interested then feel free to also ask questions when you apply

Now onto what the actual job entails which would be the following:

2d sprites for chachters / the four classes
Weapon sprites
Armor sprites
Background sprites for the dungeons
Gui sprites
Ablity sprites for the different classes

Even if you can only do a Few of the tasks lizted here still apply as there very well could be more than one artist
Remember that this project is a unpaid but if the game makes it to release then everyone involved will receive a share of the profits

Also keep in mind that this project doesn't have any location requirements as all I require is that you can speak / type English well and you can make pixel art!
So this job is global not just local

How to apply
Send an example of work to jason_attwood@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks in advance
Jason Attwood
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 11:56:25 am by wicked7000 »