AuthorTopic: Making a low rez Wonderboy-vania game, for PC  (Read 3004 times)

Offline mkd

• View Profile

Making a low rez Wonderboy-vania game, for PC

on: June 18, 2015, 09:21:57 am
Hello!

I work on a PC game for a few months. I do everything (game design, graphics, programmation...) on it and I'm looking for a partner, someone that can help me with graphics.

The game looks like this for now :

(all these pictures are on my blog, check it out here:  http://mkdgames.blogspot.fr/ to see everything about the game.)

It's a metroid-vania: an action platformer with RPG and adventure elements (you do missions and find stuff to unlock paths, you are free to roam everywhere, you buy objects in shops, you can equip weapons and armors). Fighting is an important part of the game, you can do simple combos and blocking, and some enemies can block, too.

I make it in Unity, using finite state machine scripts, and I draw pixel art mostly in Pyxel Edit. 

I'm very serious about this project, I work on it every day. I'd like to find someone good with pixel art, interested in this kind of game, motivated and OK to work for revenue share.

You can contact me here, or by email: markadet .@. gmail.com

Thanks!

Offline MonkeyFox

• View Profile

Re: Making a low rez Wonderboy-vania game, for PC

Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 01:57:31 am
Looks awesome!!!  :)

Offline mkd

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 04:37:12 am
Thanks! I'm still working on it.

Here is one of the last things I did : http://gfycat.com/CircularDimpledHydra (voxel object rendered as sprite).

Offline Leif_

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 07:51:16 am
This looks really nice, good luck with your game !