AuthorTopic: Need Feedback on new character!  (Read 2102 times)

Offline AwakenedGiant

• View Profile

Need Feedback on new character!

on: June 09, 2015, 02:39:56 am
Hi, I'm new to Way of the pixel and i have been looking through some fantastic pixel art and wondering if you guys could give me any feedback on my new character.

He is a fire shooting mage (but is supposed to look like a regular guy)

This is my first attempt at pixel art, so don't judge too harshly. But any feedback is appreciated!

I Don't know how to make this image show! Help!

« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 02:43:31 am by AwakenedGiant »

Offline AwakenedGiant

• View Profile

Re: Need Feedback on new character!

Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 02:42:40 am
Hi, I'm new to Way of the pixel and i have been looking through some fantastic pixel art and wondering if you guys could give me any feedback on my new character.

This is my first attempt at pixel art, so don't judge too harshly. But any feedback is appreciated!

Offline yaomon17

• YaomonKS
    • taiya.sun
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/28472.htm
    • yaomon17
    • valedev
    • playvale
    • View Profile
    • portfolio

Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 02:52:57 am

I Don't know how to make this image show! Help!

Directly right click the image and select "copy image URL" to get the image URL.
As for the character, he looks OK. His skin tone could use a bit more red to make it less zombie like. A more dynamic pose would also make it more interesting and maybe open up room for you to give the head some shape and give the piece more personality and make it more interesting to look at. Also, try to not double post in such a short time unless you have something new and constructive to add. The forum isn't as active as some of the others since some of the posts here are in depth and take some time to right.

Offline AwakenedGiant

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 04:10:01 am
Thanks, ill remember for next time