AuthorTopic: [PAID] Looking for someone to create my company logo  (Read 3414 times)

Offline gleeper1

• View Profile
Hey there, I'm creating a game development studio called Floating Rock Games and I need a talented artist to draw up a logo for me. I'd need the logo to be fairly large maybe around 600x600 (or around that due to aspect ratio). I'd like for the words "FLOATING ROCK GAMES" to be in the logo as well as something else to help give it some flair. Being called Floating Rock Games, you can imagine that something along the likes of a "sacred floating rock" would be a good idea for the theme. I was thinking of having a bit of a pixel art style, though you're free to try whatever idea or style you'd like and I'll see if I like it.

If I like the work, we can agree on a price, though I don't feel I should be spending more than about $40 for this little project, so try to keep your work to that price range. I can pay via paypal. If interested send me an email or post a message! Thank you!

Offline Fassous

• View Profile

Re: [PAID] Looking for someone to create my company logo

Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 03:53:11 am
Hi there gleeper,   
Hope you are doing great, 

I am a pixel artist and a graphic designer, i think i can produce something interesting as far as your company logo is concerned, 

Anyway, we can discuss this further by e mail, here ' s my mail: rachidlansari@gmail.Com

Have agreat day

Offline Altoontoon

• View Profile
    • Fran Gonzalez Portfoio

Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 03:23:23 pm
Hey there, I'm creating a game development studio called Floating Rock Games and I need a talented artist to draw up a logo for me. I'd need the logo to be fairly large maybe around 600x600 (or around that due to aspect ratio). I'd like for the words "FLOATING ROCK GAMES" to be in the logo as well as something else to help give it some flair. Being called Floating Rock Games, you can imagine that something along the likes of a "sacred floating rock" would be a good idea for the theme. I was thinking of having a bit of a pixel art style, though you're free to try whatever idea or style you'd like and I'll see if I like it.

If I like the work, we can agree on a price, though I don't feel I should be spending more than about $40 for this little project, so try to keep your work to that price range. I can pay via paypal. If interested send me an email or post a message! Thank you!

First - Designing a logo is not a "little project", it is how the rest of the world will see your studio. If you want a 40$ logo, you're asking for a pencil sketch on a piece of paper.
Second - "If I like the work, we can agree on a price" sounds like you expect people to spend time designing your logo and present it to you hoping to be the chosen ones. No, you see their portfolio, and if you like it, you hire the artist, usually -again for serious work agreements- paying 50% upfront and the rest upon completion.

I'm not saying that you have to pay 1.000.000$ for a logo (as Pepsi did) but do not undermine the importance of it, and do not take for granted the work of an artist, in this field if you pay peanuts you'll get monkeys.

Offline DaLk

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 02:02:54 pm
if you're not into having a final-looking version for each of the 50-60 proposals / iterations it usually takes, expect around 400-500usd for something decent from someone who knows his job, as long as you don't  go "clientfromhell.com" on the guy.

Offline Huglojsk

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 06:24:44 am
Hello!

If you have not found anyone suitable for the job, please contact me at adam.seller.fors(at)gmail.com

Regards,

Adam S