AuthorTopic: Need mega man sprites for youtube channel  (Read 3532 times)

Offline Epic Brian

• View Profile

Need mega man sprites for youtube channel

on: May 16, 2015, 08:31:52 pm
We are about to make a youtube channel but we need a logo for it.What I am thinking of making for the logo was having our name on the top and 8 bit mega man style sprites of ourselves wearing red hoodies.We already have our name on the top but I need someone that can make mega man sprites of ourselves.If you send pics of the pixel art that you have made then we will send pictures of ourselves that you can use as a model of how we look.You will not get payed but you will be given credit for the logo.(btw in case you want to know the name of the youtube channel it is called the epic wizards.)call back at:405-326-1384 or send a email at:Pullingofthedog@gmail.com
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 08:48:12 pm by Epic Brian »

Offline TheRealAkito

• View Profile
    • Akito's Website!

Re: Need mega man sprites for youtube channel

Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 11:10:50 pm
I would like to make them for you.
My email is AkitoWSS@gmail.com
Excuse me while I go play some Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages.

Offline Epic Brian

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 09:45:12 pm
Thanks for deciding to make the mega man sprites but the only problem is that pullingofthedog@gmail.com is my friends email and he told me to post his email at the end of the message that I sent.We may or may not accept the request of you to make sprites of us but it is most likely that we will.

Offline TheRealAkito

• View Profile
    • Akito's Website!

Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 10:37:16 pm
Okay! Keep me updated. :P
Excuse me while I go play some Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages.

Offline Epic Brian

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 02:58:41 pm
Sorry if I might not be able to respond  because there has been so much going on with our channel and our personal lives.I haven't even gotten everyone to take a picture that you can use as a model.I think this will probably take a few months or a couple of days who knows????So try to be patient and hopefully everything will work out ;D