Critique > Devlogs & Projects

Crocotile 3D - a new 3d modeling tool that acts like a 2d tilemap editor!

(1/16) > >>

AlexHW:
Just thought I would chime in and mention that I have released a new 3d tool Crocotile 3D
I designed it to work like a 2d tilemap editor. So you can easily create 3d scenes using tiles from tilesets (there's a video on the website showing how it works).
It would be great if people can try it out and give me their feedback. You can download it for free to test it out.
Also would be great to see what others create with it!
Here are a couple examples I created! It definitely makes 3d more enjoyable for me.

Cheetah:
I'm very impressed by this. Can your files be easily ported into Blender and other such programs? Any chance of an OSX release?

||||:
That looks really great for 3d stuff!

Mr. Fahrenheit:
Damn, that stuff is beautiful!  ;D

AlexHW:

--- Quote from: Cheetah on May 11, 2015, 11:39:48 pm ---I'm very impressed by this. Can your files be easily ported into Blender and other such programs? Any chance of an OSX release?

--- End quote ---
It can export to .obj format which most programs support. I will be looking at implementing other export options in the future.
As for an OSX release, I plan to setup a virtual machine to test that. If I can get it working, then yes.

Thanks for the comments. If there is anything anyone doesn't like about the program or anything you think could be improved, that would be useful to know. I've become comfortable using it so it's difficult for me to look at it with fresh eyes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version